Sunday 2 October 2011

Tombstone (1993)



Unfortunately I'm writing this so long after I saw the film (about 5 months) that I've forgotten most of it! I do remember that Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) moves out to Tombstone, AZ, having given up being a bad-ass Sheriff; but he can't get away from it all as easy as he hoped. No matter how he tries, he can't keep from antagonising bad guys (of which you would imagine there were quite a few in a place called Tombstone), he makes enemies and there is a chain of events that leads up to a shootout at the OK corral.

The only other thing I can really remember is that Val Kilmer was surprisingly good as the sick and ailing Doc Holliday. Maybe if I watch this again I'll post a better review in the comments below. I do remember it was quite enjoyable though!

No comments:

Post a Comment